Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Kent & Surrounding Areas
£38,000 per annum + overtime & call out
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for an exiting opportunity with a leading FM company?
Our client has an expanding commercial portfolio which includes some of the largest blue chip and retail contracts.
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will be given opportunities to upskill and progress within a growing FM company.
Air Conditioning Engineer Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Attend and complete PPMs & Reactive works as scheduled including breakdowns
• Troubleshooting/ Fault finding on all A/C systems
• To produce quotations for works /remedials following service visits
• To work on Splits, VRFS, AHUs and DX systems and some Central Plant
• To be able to work alone and with other team members when necessary
• Complete all F-GAS paperwork on sites and update logbooks in client premises
• To be part of the Out of Hours Call Out Rota
• Role includes Van Uniform PDA and Mobile Phone
Air Conditioning Engineer Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Level 2 or 3
• F-Gas 2079
• Good Mechanical & Electrical Background
• Must have experience in a similar role
If you're an Air Conditioning Engineer, please get in touch directly or apply.
02 08 092 65 00
Jake @ hva c recruitment . com