We are currently looking for an Associate level Senior Project Manager to work within our Transportation portfolio. Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of rail commission obligations and internal project performance
- Establishing effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
- Taking the lead on problem solving and decision making
- Controlling the internal and external commercial aspects of projects across a range of contractual arrangements
- Adoption of programme and business management systems across project teams
- Mentoring more junior members of staff in project management
- Securing opportunities and repeat business
- Degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
- Membership of the APM
- Substantial project management expertise across a wide range of disciplines, contract/procurement routes and market sectors
- Substantial experience of managing and leading large or complex railway systems project teams to successful outcomes
- High degree of commercial acumen and knowledge of planning and project controls
- Ability to create an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Our transportation portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in three key sectors of rail, highways and aviation. We deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia and supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe. Our vision is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide ranging consultancy as 'credible' and 'preferred' for our existing and new clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
We are looking for an associate to complement our Rail team.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident