Cennox UK and Ireland are recruiting Bench Technicians to join our fast-paced Engineering team in Camberley.
Becoming a Bench Technician is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start or continue a career within the Engineering industry and to specialise in a very unique sector as well as being passionate and enthusiastic to learn new skills and work in a busy thriving team.
Cennox supports the world's leading brands to deliver their complex projects. From nationwide installation services and technical hardware provision, to implementing security solutions, signage projects and branch transformation. Our people make it happen by taking personal responsibility and being flexible to get things done. Respect is another of our key behaviours. It means listening and promoting a positive image of Cennox. Together we show business sense by making sound decisions.
This position works typical office hours Monday to Friday. The primary focus of this position is to provide high quality repairs and refurbishment to customer's equipment with an emphasis on testing and quality.
The position is entry-level into the Engineering world with a lot of room for professional growth and development into a long-standing career with full in-house training being provided.
Some of the duties include:
- Service and repair various ATM modules (full training provided)
- To build positive working relationships and to communicate effectively and professionally with other staff members
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities
- To work proactively both on your own and as part of team supporting each other to achieve the objectives set both in terms of the SLA and operational expectations
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of you and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department
- To carry out any other duties which fall within the broad scope and purpose of this job description, and which are commensurate with this post
- Proactive approach with the ability to solve problems
- Passionate to begin and grow a career within Engineering/Service Repair
- Must be able to carry items up to 15kg
- Willingness to learn with excellent attention to detail
- General engineering experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Highly professional and reliable attitude in working environment
- Confident team player, willing to share information and knowledge
As a valued member of the Cennox family, you will receive:
- Gym membership discounts
- 2 x Salary Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Healthcare plan including retail discounts
- Free on-site parking at most of our locations
- Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
If this sounds like you, apply today and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch!
Please be aware all successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment screening process, inclusive but not limited to: financial, criminal record and references.
Within Cennox, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our staff, our products, our customers, and our community. Cennox are proud to encourage suitably skilled and qualified applications from all walks of life, regardless of your personal characteristics.
As a Level 1 Disability Confident employer, we are proud to welcome applicants with disabilities, and providing you meet the minimum job requirements, we will ensure you are offered an interview and the opportunity to suggest adjustments to help you perform at your best.