Kitchen Assistant - Brunel Bar - Bristol Airport
We are now recruiting for Part/Time Full Time Team Members to join us our amazing team in Bristol International Airport.
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.07.
Not only will you receive a competitive and attractive rate of pay, but we are also offering a fantastic incentive for our early birds! You will earn an extra £5 per hour for hours worked between 12am and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £15.07 per hour! Additionally, when you start before 6am you will also earn an extra £1.20 per hour for the remainder of that shift! So, if you had a full-time shift between 3am to 11am, your weekly earnings would be up to £507.8 (that’s a salary of £26,405 a year!).*
What else we can offer you?
- Great discounts on A1 and A4 buses
- Staff parking £20 a month
- Free staff drinks
- MySSP discount card with up to 50% discount on food and drink in SSP catering units across the UK (Starbucks, Burger King, Leon and many more!), many in big airports or railway/tube stations. You might find it handy when on a train from Bristol Temple Meads or Parkway, or using National Express from Bristol Bus Station.
- A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers; g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands.
- Free staff holiday parking when you are flying from Bristol Airport
- Refer a Friend* – get rewarded every time you successfully introduce a friend to the Company (*T&C’s apply)
- Free uniform
- Company pension schemes
- 28 days holidays pro rata
- Make a career in Hospitality or Retail and become our next manager! We offer opportunities to ‘Learn as you Earn’ and Apprenticeships, award winning training and accredited qualifications.
- We run a range of great central and local recognition schemes for colleagues
We’re looking for team players with a bold, fun and friendly personality to deliver an impactful and memorable experience to all our customers. You’ll really enjoy that customer interaction with everyone you serve. You’ll be someone who prefers keeping busy, achieving results and high standards, and be able to use your own initiative, using your great communication skills to make a difference every day. Previous experience working in a bar or a restaurant is ideal but not essential – we will provide training. It’s your personality and attitude that will speak for itself!
Please note that due to shift hours and sell of alcohol, you need to be over 18 to apply.
SSP at Bristol Airport has full time permanent Team Member roles for an immediate start for shifts between 4am and 9pm including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Please note all successful candidates are required to provide a full 5-year reference history and undergo a Criminal Record Check to comply with Airport Security regulations.
If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now! For more exciting opportunities please visit our careers website: www.sspcareers.com/uk/
We are ready to welcome you as a part of our fantastic team!
*This is for a trial period and non-contractual.