This position will work 5 out of 7 days per a week, which includes weekend working.
Different shifts available:
- AM shift - 4am start time.
- PM shift - 1pm start time
- Evening shift - 5pm start time
Days of work will be on a rolling rota basis between Monday to Saturday (AM) & Sunday to Friday (PM), working approximately 8 hours per day or until completion of daily duties.
£10.50 per hour to be reviewed in April 2022 **
+ additional 75p for 5PM workers.
**contracted basic hourly rate is £9.50 p/h.Why Greencore?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Our vast direct-to-store (DTS) distribution network, comprising of 18 depots nationwide, enables us to make over 11,500 daily deliveries of our own chilled and frozen produce and that of third parties.
A distribution depot serving convenience retailers and forecourts in the region. The depot operates a fleet of 21 vehicles on 31 routes.
What we’re looking for
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle.
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.