Are you an experienced Oracle Applications Developer, looing for your next full-time permanent role?
FM Conway are currently seeking an Oracle Applications Developer to join our IT department based at our Sevenoaks Head Office. Working Monday – Friday 9:00am until 5:30pm, you will receive a competitive salary and wide range of benefits.
People are at the heart of our business and we want to ensure that everyone goes home safe, healthy and well at the end of each day. As a business we have introduced new rules of engagement, social distancing marshals and improved hygiene facilities to ensure that our employees can work safely; and where possible they are working from home. People first, go home safe.
The Oracle Applications Developer Role
As our Oracle Applications Developer you will provide technical support and development of FM Conway’s Oracle eBusiness Suite, Interfaces and custom APEX applications.
Responsibilities of our Oracle Applications Developer
- Working as part of FM Conway’s Development team to customise, extend and support FM Conway’s Oracle eBusiness Suite installation
- Acting as 3rd line support for any technical issues arising on standard or custom Oracle applications
- Creating and supporting Oracle reporting views
- Developing and maintaining system documentation, including technical specifications, data mappings and releases
- Ensuring that any modifications to code or applications follow company change control process
What we’re looking for in our Oracle Applications Developer
We are looking for candidates with solid experience of:
- Oracle applications development
- Oracle PLSQL
- Oracle Workflow / AME
- Oracle XML Publisher
- Integration – ORDS / Rest API / Open Interface
- OA Framework Development
In addition, you will be a collaborative worker, with excellent listening, interpreting and influencing skills. You will have a logical approach to problem solving and good attention to detail.
Benefits of becoming our Oracle Applications Developer
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Access to FM Conway’s exclusive Rewarding Great People platform
- Online shopping discounts (of up to 50%) and cashback from over 2,000 retailers
- Prize draws and a monthly lotto giving you the opportunity to win an amazing £1,000 every month or the £3,000 jackpot
- News, Health and Wellbeing Information including virtual gym classes, 24/7 GP and free eye tests.
-Cycle to work scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts for you and your family
- Car lease discounts for you and your family
So if you would like to join the team then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date: 23/10/2021
FM Conway is an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways.
We value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone feels respected for their individual contribution.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident