Barton Under Needwood
Part-Time - 20 hours a week - Mornings
We are looking for a Part Time Administrator on behalf of a well-known automotive client on an ongoing basis.
This role will be based in the warehouse shop floor supporting the warehouse management with general administrative work.
7am-11am OR 8am-12 noon
Duties will include:
- Data entry onto spreadsheets
- Preparing Order picking/ Inventory sheets
- Preparing Loading Paperwork
- Any other paperwork to support transport department
- Ideal Candidate:
- Experience using all Microsoft packages - Excel/Outlook/Word.
- Administrative experience desirable however, full training will be given
- As you will be working directly with the internal team on the shop floor, you must have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, APPLY NOW or call the branch on 01283 537660 for more information.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident