We are looking for a Senior Fleet Planning & Accounting Analyst at Leicester Support Centre with flexible working options available.
Working within the Fleet Finance Department, the role will report to the Head of Fleet Planning & Accounting supporting the transfer of all fleet financial analysis whilst driving the success of all aspects of the Fleet department. The role will develop to include other responsibilities, in addition to those outlined below.
Europcar Mobility Group is a major player in mobility markets and listed on Euronext Paris. Europcar Mobility Group's purpose is to offer attractive alternatives to vehicle ownership, in a responsible and sustainable manner.
The Group offers a wide range of car and van rental services - be it for a few hours, a few days, a week, a month or more - with a fleet that is already "C02 light" and equipped with the latest engines, and which will be increasingly "green" in the years to come.
Customers' satisfaction is at the heart of the Group's ambition and that of its employees. It also fuels the ongoing development of new offerings to the specific needs and use cases of both businesses and individuals
Main purpose of Role:
- Help perform month-end and year-end variance analysis Results
- Assist forecasting the P&L for the rest of the year.
- Attained better deals by supporting procurement in their negotiations and providing transparent and confident holding costs through Analysis of Manufacturer offers
- Providing timely reports of financial performance that supports decision making
- Providing financial analysis to support the optimisation of the Fleet
- Supporting in post mortem analysis of vehicles to understand different aspects of costs and finding opportunities so future procurement strategies can be aligned accordingly
- Providing Scenarios and Solutions to Internal and External Stakeholders
- Providing detailed reasoning and variance analysis for various fleet costs
- Adhoc reporting and analysis as required
- Support and cover for the Head of Fleet Planning & Accounting
Key skills and attributes required:
- Accounting experience essential
- Energetic, proactive, hardworking with a willingness to learn
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Confident working with numbers with the ability to apply creativity and out of box thinking to any analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail
- MS Office skills, especially Excel (pivot tables, IF statements, vlookups and graphs)
- Google Mail, Google Drive, Google Sheets and Business Objects will be a plus.
- Can thrive in fast moving, high pressure situations.
- Strong motivational skills with the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
Agencies - Please do not send any speculative candidates or CVs in response to this advert. The Company will not accept any terms and conditions based on a speculative applications being sent.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident