Job Title: Bank Support Worker
Location: Gloucester (various locations)
Salary: £9.00 - £9.23 per hour
Need a flexible working schedule?
Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for self- motivated, caring and compassionate people at our supported living premises in Gloucester, which is home to adults with learning disabilities, Autism and enduring mental health issues.
You will be making a real difference to individuals with complex needs, helping them to adjust to everyday life.
This is no ordinary job. Here at Aspirations Care you will offer individual support and encouragement to help some amazing people to live a fulfilling and independent life.DO NOT USE
Main ResponsibilitiesThe Main Responsibilities are:
- You will help our people with the challenges of everyday life and encourage them to participate in hobbies, supporting with social engagements and enabling them to live their best life.
- We will provide the training necessary for the other parts of the job – things like completing the paperwork, meeting the standards of CQC, and how to give the best possible support to our people whilst helping make their lives richer and more fulfilled.
The Ideal Candidate:
Previous Support Work experience is not essential.
- You will have a caring positive nature and will genuinely want to make a difference.
- You will be empathetic and understanding of others and be able to remain calm and collected in pressured situations.
About the OrganisationOur origins:
- Paid DBS
- CPD Accredited induction, ongoing training & development including Care Certificate, apprenticeship opportunities and specialist learning
- Opportunities for Career progression, including NVQ qualifications
- Optional overtime with flexible working
- Paid 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7 for you and your family
- Monthly Employee prize draw and competitions
- Refer a friend scheme with financial rewards
We deliver support from regional offices based across the country- covering the North West, Midlands, South East, South West and London (inc Hertfordshire).
Everyone at Aspirations is dedicated to supporting and encouraging the people we support to recognise and achieve their potential. With our continual guidance and practical assistance, their hopes of starting an independent and fulfilling life can be realised.
Our Mission & Values:
Each and every day, we do everything we can to help the people we support get where they want to be. Our focus is on providing new and innovative ways to promote independence, responsibility, and purpose – and ultimately offer support that is tailored to an individual’s specific needs.
Person-centred practices define our ways of working. Above all, our aim is to make sure every individual we work with and support is appreciated within their local community – and can make meaningful contributions to it.
Who we support & the services we offer?
Adults with learning disabilities, autism, and mental health
Why would you want to work for your setting?
At Aspirations Care, we create opportunities for our employees to grow and progress. We support them when they face new challenges and reward our employees for their commitment to providing outstanding support for our people.