Assistant Team Manager
LOCATION: Wiltshire Council
RATE: £28.03 PER HOUR
Key Accountabilities and Result Areas:
• To manage, co-ordinate and lead the dedicated team in the absence of line manager.
• Undertake supervision of specified team members in accordance with the supervision and appraisal policy.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all cases and projects held by supervisees.
• To ensure supervisees work within relevant legislation, guidance and department procedures.
• To set and monitor standards and performance in line with internal and external indicators with supervisees.
• As requested and appropriate, allocate work and make judgements in respect of intervention, child protection and closure of cases.
• To convene and chair case specific and other liaison/multiagency meetings as appropriate.
• To support and promote the development of a dedicated team identity and shared objectives within a changing and developing environment.
• Model and provide good equalities practice. Value diversity within the team and in contact with other professionals, children, young people and families.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident