Kickstart - Homeworking Marketing Assistant
07 October 2021
31 October 2021
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Tailored Leisure CIC
• Reporting into the team and Founder, the Growth Marketing Assistant is responsible for overseeing the marketing function. This will include developing and leading the online and offline marketing strategy, with a focus on acquisition and performance marketing channels. You will liase with the paid media and web agencies and a network of freelancers and create links with organisations that can increase our reach of customers. This is both a strategic and hands on role so it requires someone who understands what it is like to work in a small entrepreneurial team.
• This opportunity has excellent scope for progression. As the business grows you will build out an in-house team so we need someone who is ambitious and aspires to be a future leader.
• Prior experience in health, social care, wellbeing and the fitness with people suffering from disabilities and long term conditions is advantageous and a passion for this is essential.
• You will be responsible for the overall planning and delivery of a full online and community marketing strategy
• The position will be homebased with desktop research and a requirement to visit the office based in Whitburn for any training /Development and monthly review meetings. An expectation to travel within the local community as our services expand may be required later in the position
• A – C Maths and English
• Access to the internet and a password protected laptop (Essential )
• A level /Degree in Marketing (Desirable but not essential)
• Experience in all social media platforms ; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
• Experience in all Microsoft Packages including Excel
• Good Communication Skills
• Confidence in contact external companies and selling our services
• Ability to work as part of a team and alone within tight deadlines
• Experience in producing Marketing Strategies would be an advantage
Flexible within the hours for the right candidate (Subject to change as the business requires)
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
Development will be delivered both online and once per month at an offer base in Whitburn this is mandatory
A set contract and clear action plan will be will be put in place to improve the young person’s communication and skills and ensure they have clear objectives that supports their employment with us and their own personal career development with the opportunity to explore training opportunities /courses . A 3 month probationary performance period is expected
A full induction will be given
An opportunity to complete certificates in communication and other development training will be made available
You will be given a mentor as part of your role who will set monthly objectives and offer any additional support and this will be conducted online with our trained mentor who will also support each candidate with developing future job skills and write a CV with a clear development plan to improve future job prospects . Reviews will happen monthly and Quartley. A Quarterly probation period review will also take place to ensure ongoing performance.
Apply for this job