Kickstart - Reception and Activities Assistant - Newcastle
01 December 2021
22 February 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15RZ
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
You will help to deliver fun, engaging, safe and informative activities for guests of all ages while always providing fantastic service
• Meeting and greeting all guests and visitors
• Offering guests and visitors assistance
• Answering customer queries
• Assist in delivering activities for guests of all ages
• Providing a good standard of customer service
Training & Uniform Provision
Full training will be available to support you in your new role, we also offer.
• Experience in activity supervision and tuition
• An allocated a job mentor to help you with this position
• Uniform and PPE (where appropriate)
Adventure Leisure is the leading operator of leisure venues across the country, both indoor and outdoor. With an aggressive expansion plan it is rapidly growing to become the leading operator of Adventure Golf across the UK. At the heart of the business is fun for all the family and every age group.
With three epic adventure golf courses, amazing Electro-Darts plus a fantastic bar and a restaurant, whether you're a big kid or a little kid, there really is something for everyone! Bring on the fun!
• Good communications skills as you will be speaking with guests of all ages
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
• Punctual and flexible
• Clean and tidy appearance
Willing to work a flexible schedule within normal business operating hours, including weekend work.
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
Future Employability Training Provided by LSS Group
Future employability training provided via our online training portal. You will have access to the following core training modules online:
• CV Writing & Presentation: guidance in researching your prospective employer and the position; support in planning, writing, and presenting your CV; and what to include on your cover letters and application forms.
• Peer Networking: advice on creating your LinkedIn Profile, from appropriate photography to writing a compelling “About” section, to connect with valuable industry contacts, potential employers, and finding suitable employment opportunities.
• Job-seeking: advice and guidance in searching for employment opportunities online and offline; in utilising such employment and vacancy websites as Indeed.co.uk effectively; in approaching recruitment agencies; in employing professional networking to encounter work opportunities; and in creating speculative applications.
• Interview Preparation & Practice: support in preparing effectively in anticipation of various types of interviews and questions; and in establishing positive first impressions, comporting oneself throughout, and asking proactive and intelligent questions at the end.
Full technical and tutor support is provided for you should further individual support be required to complete the training. Access to an employability coach is made available to you on request via online learning portal.
Apply for this job