Kickstart - Office Administrator
23 November 2021
30 December 2021
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
As Dining is a start-up business, the role will be varied; therefore, providing an opportunity to build knowledge and skills in various areas.
Any specific training required will be provided/arranged, health & safety training will need to be undertaken.
This is an office administration role, covering tasks below and maybe some other activities as needed:
● Creation & Management of food labels
● Administration of food production
● Completion of Health & Safety forms
● Management of work shifts
● Stock management
● Administration of both food-related stockists & suppliers
Some of the tasks can be done remotely, however there will be a requirement to onsite 3 or 4 days a week for at least 3 hours each time.
● Comfortable using computers and basic technology.
Core hours will be Mon - Thurs 9am to 3pm, with some flexibility around these hours:
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
East Midlands Chamber will ensure that all young people participating in the Chamber's Kickstart Scheme will receive a dedicated programme of support identified through a personal Action Plan that will support their employability skills and help them be in a better position to find work.
Structure of Programme
● Assessments: English, maths, digital and neurodiversity assessments would be undertaken
● Employer engagement: Early engagement to identify any additional support needs and employment opportunities beyond the placement to tailor the programme
● Action Planning: Bespoke and tailored action plans to develop the skills and employment prospects of each individual
● Online learning: Use of online learning platform for English, maths and digital skills.
● Webinars: Delivery of a series of employability and job-related webinars and Work With Me sessions
● Neurodiversity support: Monthly neurodiversity strategies (where applicable)
Employer Feedback: To review the process with the employer and to obtain feedback
Exit Interview: A review to discuss the programme and future goals or progression
New Action Plan: To create a new action plan detailing the next steps milestone, actions and aims for work or training after the placement.
Apply for this job