Kickstart - Customer Service Advisor (Home and Office Based)
06 October 2021
22 December 2021
Milton Keynes, MK80AJ
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Amelec Technical Solutions Ltd
An opportunity has opened for a Customer Service Advisor to join a manufacturing company based in Milton Keynes.
· Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via chat or email
· Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
· Updating internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
· Monitoring customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
· Informing customers about new features and functionalities
· Following up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
· Gathering customer feedback and sharing it with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
If you could be interested in the role as a Customer Service Advisor, please apply with your latest CV
Candidate requirements (DESIRED NOT ESSENTIAL):
• Previous experience but not essential.
Can do attitude and willing to learn.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities.
• Basing understanding of customer relationship.
10am to 3:30, Monday to Friday (including 30 min lunch break)
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
Working as a member of a team with the opportunity to contribute to the wider business goals and learning how to use a new programmes & technologies. There will be regular reviews with the new joiner to discuss performance in the role and areas for improvement along with ongoing training through LinkedIn online courses and the opportunity to try new tasks and build new skills. We will constantly be developing organisational skills, email writing and communication skills. A dedicated mentor will be available help to improve any existing skills and provide teamwork training and support along with training on general employability skills (interviewing, time-keeping & presentability).
Apply for this job