Kickstart - Trainee Reservationist
24 November 2021
16 December 2021
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
TableBook Me LIMITED
• To receive calls and book tables at our clients’ restaurants in such manner as to maximise our clients’ bookings.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To answer calls within a timely and effective manner, representing our clients in a professional and personable way.
• Using our computer systems, to check availability at the chosen restaurant.
• Responding to booking queries, such as details of client promotions.
• Accurately booking tables, meeting customer and restaurant requirements.
• Accurately recording any special customer requirements.
• Proposing solutions where chosen requirements are not available.
• Sending email booking confirmations.
No outbound sales calls and minimal handling of customer complaints required.
Inbound calls from customers.
• Team members.
This is not a comprehensive or exhaustive list and duties may vary from time to time. This does not change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility entailed
25 with a view to increasing number of hours
Driving Licence not required as the business park is close to the bus route and walking distance from train station.
No experience essential as training is given, however a good telephone manner preferred and some administration experience would be an advantage
25 hours agreed by prior arrangement working between 8.45am and 9.15pm Monday to Sunday
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
You would initially be trained on the role and your responsibilities, there are managers on hand at all times, towards the end of your experience at TBM you would have further support from our HR department on your needs to further your employment, from CV guidelines and or letter writing.
Candidates will also have access to our Gateway's online training centre where they will be able to complete various high quality training courses improving their employability skills.
Apply for this job