We are recruiting Full-Time Picker Packer in Rye Park, Hoddesdon, EN11 0EZ. Fantastic opportunity to work for Sainsbury's!
As a Picker Packer you will need to have:
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Good accuracy and organizational skills
- A good standard of verbal and written English
- Salary: £9.86 ph early shift / £9.89 ph late shift / £10.29 ph night shift
- After 12 weeks probation period, the payment is between 12.29 £ ph and 14.14 £ ph
- You can work any 5 days out of 7 (includes weekends)
- Hours of work : Early shift - 06:00-14:00; Late shift - 14:00-22:00;
Night shift -22:00-06:00
- After the completion of various assessment tests, successful candidates will receive a full site induction and full training will be provided
- After 12 weeks probation period, the payment increases to minimum 12.29£/hour
- Location: Sainsbury's Distribution Centre, Rye Park, 29 Normandy Way, Hoddesdon, EN11 0EZ
- Due to the shift times, workers must have access to their own transport for the early shift as public transport does not serve the site before 6am
Role od a Picker Packer:
- Ergonomic Picking System - Picking ambient cases in an automated crane. You will need to be comfortable working at height.
- Dynamic Picking System - Picking ambient cases using a "pick by light system"
Benefits of working with us as a Picker Packer
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Excellent canteen and break room facilities
- Onsite gym
- Secure onsite parking via a multi-storey car park
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident