LOCATION: South Gloucestershire Council
RATE: £13.39 PER HOUR
Key Accountabilities and Result Areas:
1. Check CV and applications to Children's Services role as suitable - reject those that do not meet the criteria and send those that do onto the hiring manage.
2. Arrange Interviews for both perm and agency staff via teams.
3. Send offer letters and agree start dates
4. Take candidates through pre-employment checks - ensuring candidates are able to start as quickly as possible.
5. Request DBS checks when required
6. Request medical checks
7. Send and chase references.
8. Keep in contact with candidates so they are ready for their first day
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident