We have an excitingopportunity for a driven and self-motivated individual to join ourwell-established company. This roleinvolves lead generation so we’re looking for someone with excellentcommunication and customer service skills.
You will make high volumes ofcalls by contacting ‘prospective clients’ from the database to convert intoleads which you will then pass onto the Sales team to follow up and convertinto clients of SBF. You will also makecalls to new clients to ensure they are happy with their new facility. Amongst this from time to time there will beother projects you will be involved in.
The role is part time,preferably Monday to Thursday and the hours can be negotiated to fit in withthe needs of the individual and the business. This role iscurrently based from home, with a view to review this and a return to theoffice in the new year
About Skipton Business Finance
Skipton Business Finance(SBFL) is a subsidiary of Skipton Building Society (SBS) and one of the UK'sLeading Factoring & Invoice Discounting providers. We provide Factoring andInvoice discounting services to 100’s of companies across a wide range ofindustries. We have been established since 2001 and have previously been voted“best SME Factoring Provider”. Visit ourwebsite www.skiptonbusinessfinance.co.uk to find out more on what wehave to offer!
If you’re brilliant with people, this is your chance to make a real difference at the heart of your community as the face of Skipton. As a Customer Adviser in your local branch, you’ll spend time talking to people about our wide range of financial products and services. By having an enquiring mind and really listening to our customers in person or over the phone, you’ll help to identify the right products for them, in a considered way that builds trust. Whether you’re promoting a new product or resolving a problem, you’ll need to be proactive too, as you put our customers first and provide a great service as a big part of a small, close-knit team.
- Highly motivated individual who has experience of working in an outbound sales environment. If you have Telemarketing/Lead Generation experience this is highly desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Must be confident on the telephone with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport very quickly during brief telephone contacts.
- An ability to interact and communicate quickly and efficiently with stakeholders at all levels across the whole of SBF.
- Able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Extremely well organised, flexible and adaptable.Works well using own initiative and can work on several tasks/projects at a time.
- Must work well in a team as well as alone.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven by achievement of hitting targets and KPI’s.
- Passionate about delivering high standards of customer service.
- Ability to question effectively in order to identify prospects needs.
- To make outbound calls to companies identified by Marketing as potential users of our services or related financial services.
- To identify potential opportunities for income generation from a database.
- To maximise SBF’s relationship with potential leads - opening pathways for future opportunities.
- To ensure that the database is updated after every contact.
- Utilise the diary system to make follow up calls in an appropriate time scale.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
- Maintain a high level of personal and professional communication skills.
- To maximise dialing time by meeting call volume KPI’s.
- Confidently promote the benefits of Invoice Financing.
- Occasionally other marketing activities, for example sending correspondence to clients and marketing material for projects we are running.
About Skipton Building Society
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do. The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where every colleague has an opportunity to fulfil their career potential. We respect and appreciate the value that our colleagues’ unique differences can bring and offer consideration for anyone seeking a more flexible work-life balance. If you have a need for flexibility then please let us know.
Why Work For Us
We’re committed to payingour people fairly for the role they undertake and provide a wide range ofbenefits to support our colleagues’ finances and wellbeing, including ourEmployee Assistance programme, the opportunity to buy extra holidays andshopping discount vouchers You’ll be able to shape your career within your team and can expect astructured learning and development programme where you’ll be valued recognisedand rewarded.
More information on our benefits can be foundhere
If you are interested inapplying for this role, you will need to submit your CV. Guidance on how to create a CV can befound here. We advise that you personalizeyour CV for each role you apply for as this will allow you to showcase yourskills and experience.
To apply for the role, clickon ‘Apply Now’ at the top or bottom of the advert. You’ll be asked to upload your CV and answer 2further questions. Once you havecompleted this and clicked ‘Apply’, you’ll receive a confirmation emailconfirming your application has been submitted. The Resourcing Team will then review yourapplication and be back in touch with an update shortly after the closing date.
If you have any questions please direct these to the Resourcing Team (HumanResources) Mailbox.
Skipton are an equalopportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled orqualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability,religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident