Receptionist/Assistant - Buxton
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a Part time receptionist to support within their student campus library based in Buxton. You would be working within a friendly team on campus.
Please note this is a temporary position starting Friday 1st October, candidates should ideally be available for this date or have short notice periods.
Pay Rate: £9.05p/h
Hours: 9.75 hours per week
Friday 1pm till 6.15pm / Saturday 11.45am-2.15pm
About the Role
We are seeking a Library Receptionist/Assistant to support a Library based on a student campus in Buxton.
Working at the Library reception delivering exceptional customer service skills, and also welcoming and greeting all visitors.
You will be providing basic administration support so will need to be IT literate.
* Organise and undertake regular patrols of the library.
* Help and Assist any customers.
* Handle standard customer queries, and deal with any complaints efficiently.
* Report any Health and Safety issues.
* Assist customers with entry to the library
* Provide excellent customer service skills to all visitors
* Making sure all customers are adhering to the library policies e.g Study Zones.
* Maintain and promote the library as a safe, secure and welcoming environment.
* Communicating efficiently with the team as well as the University security.
* Previous experience working customer service experience is essential.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* IT Literate
* To be able to work independently
* Strong use of initiative and good level of observation
* To be able to work in team
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident