SHAID have vacancies for both Day and Overnight Concierge staff
Key areas of the job
• To provide day cover as required by the service, in maintaining the safety and
security of the building and the Tenants.
• To provide overnight waking cover as required by the service, in maintaining
the safety and security of the building and the Tenants.
• To supervise the entry and exiting of the building by the tenants, also for the
purpose of security and safety of the property.
• To maintain full and accurate log of events during the shift, for the purpose of
clear and concise communication to staff working on a shift rota.
• To actively ensure the security of the building, monitoring CCTV and patrolling
at regular intervals.
• In the absence of cleaning staff, to carry out cleaning duties of all common
• To participate in ensuring the security and the safety of the premises, tenants
• To adhere to the post holder’s own responsibilities to health and safety in the
• Report and document any health and safety issues or concerns to line
• Upon request, to operate as first point of contact for any emergency on call
system within the service.
• To take appropriate immediate action in contacting emergency services.
• To apply equal opportunities and anti discrimination policies and ensure rights
to privacy and confidentiality are maintained.
• To be a good team player and work constructively with colleagues and
managers in all aspects of the post holders work.
• To undertake any other appropriate duties as directed by the Manager.
To apply for the position please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident