We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Trainee Sales Executive: earn over £30k in your first year!
Here at Trustmarque, an amazing opportunity has arisen for four driven and ambitious individuals to start, or progress, their career as Trainee Sales Executives in business to business (B2B) technology sales. Based in York, you will be on the phone, interacting with customers, talking through prospects and completing the full sales cycle.
The four successful candidates will have the opportunity earn a fantastic salary, attain a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship and build a career with Trustmarque, a leading and prestigious technology partner.
• Liaising with long-term customers, or prospect customers by phone and when safe to do so, face to face, to present a pre-determined value proposition
• Undertaking a customer needs analysis; linking Trustmarque's features and benefits to customer requirements so we can provide timely sand straightforward solutions
• Developing customer relationships by establishing rapport and building trust and confidence in your own product knowledge and Trustmarque's capabilities
• Conducting desk-based and, when safe to do so, field-based sales. The entire sales process may be completed during a single customer 'conversation' or over several meetings.
• You will work with the wider sales team to drive Trustmarque's revenue growth through consultative sales across the UK
• Work towards monthly sales revenue targets, with the ability to earn unlimited commission
• Work closely with a mentor to ensure you are continuously developing your sales techniques
As a leading technology sales organisation, we are looking for raw talent; people who demonstrate a desire to develop a long-term B2B sales career with Trustmarque. You will undergo an intensive 18-month sales executive apprenticeship with milestones of attainment built in to keep you on track. You will have mentor support throughout the qualification to ensure your continued development, and the opportunity to gain professional accreditations as your career progresses.
Trustmarque is part of Capita plc and provides dedicated teams to support the unique needs of our Central Government, Local Government, Healthcare and Corporate customers. We primarily work with mid-market and enterprise customers based in the UK, supporting their national and global IT projects. From day one you will be engaging with customers, understanding their requirements and working to deliver meaningful technical solutions for their business.
Our office is based in Sand Hutton in York, and you will need to be able to commute to this location. Due to the current situation, there will likely be an initial requirement for homeworking until the office re-opens, at which time a flexible approach (a blend of home and office working) will be adopted.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Are self-motivated
• Can demonstrate resilience
• Can build relationships
• Have an open with an enquiring mind
• Who have attained a grade 5/ grade C or above in both maths and English GSCE, or equivalent, or be able to attain functional skills in maths and English Level 2 before the end of the apprenticeship; this would be funded via Trustmarque.
• Successful Sales Executives who have delivered strong sales results will have the chance to choose which industry to move into
• You will see a rapid career progression!
What to expect:
• A basic salary of £25,000 per annum (plus UNCAPPED commission)
• 23 days holiday with the option to buy extra leave
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and plenty more...
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health and wellbeing, and travel and technology
How to apply:
Submit your CV and a short statement about yourself by using the links below. CVs should only be one or two pages in length.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident