We need people like you to help vulnerable people
With Newcross Healthcare, you can become part of a talented, friendly and supportive team to deliver person-centred care within the service user's home. We're on the lookout for dedicated Care Assistants to deliver care in the home for individuals in Saltash and all surrounding areas. We offer instant pay, hundreds of training courses, and flexible working arrangements with no zero-hour contracts.
You will work alongside a group of health and social care workers who's main duties will include helping them with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, medication support, social activities and any additional duties needed
This role involves various shifts from 8am to 11pm with weekends included.
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one within the past 3 years within the UK.
- A valid certificate in Moving and Handling
- You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- Access to a smartphone device is required as you will have to submit your shifts via our app.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.15, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough