Business Support Officer SC5
LOCATION: London Borough of Haringey
RATE: £13.39 PER HOUR
Key Accountabilities and Result Areas:
2. Provide effective business support to meet the statutory and operational requirements of Children's Service
3. Proactively develop skills, knowledge and abilities in delivering a high quality business support service to Children's Service
4. Be aware of policies, procedures and statutory legislation that impacts on your role and Children's Services. Regularly update that knowledge in order to give correct service information and advice and allow job rotation as required
5. Organise and prioritise own workload, renegotiating targets/deadlines as conflicting demands necessitate.
6. Carry out all accountabilities in compliance with the Council's Policies and Procedures.
7. Liaise effectively, professionally and co-operatively with Business Support staff and service users, always presenting an efficient image of Business Support
8. Provide cover for colleagues and undertake any other work assigned consistent with the duties and responsibilities of an agile workforce.
9. Maintain accurate and effective communication with line management (to include the provision of reports and presentations) ensuring that they are regularly appraised of planned changes and developments
10. Actively support continuous improvement by identifying service issues, threats and opportunities/improvements. Contribute to the development of and implementation of service improvements.
11. Provide cover for colleagues and undertake any other work assigned consistent with the duties and responsibilities of an agile workforce.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident