Project Support Officer
LOCATION: London Borough of Haringey
RATE: £18.58 PER HOUR
Key Accountabilities and Result Areas:
• Information gathering on Schools Programme working with internal officers and external partners
• Updating the Schools Intranet / Landing page and general content management responsibilities
• Liaison between schools and Council as and when required
• Regular review / monitoring of the Corporate Landlord Schools email address portal and directing queries to the relevant officers to resolve
• Administrative support for the team – setting up meetings, responding to general queries.
• Compiling letters, email correspondences as and when required
• Must be able to use Microsoft software packages
• Requirement to be flexible with non-technical duties within this role.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident