Blue Arrow are recruiting for Temporary to Permanent Production Operatives required for a busy manufacturing company based in Uddingston.
Job Type - Full-time
Pay Rate - £9.44
Shifts: Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Ability to work in a fast paced targeted environment
- Previous production experience
Duties involved in this role:
- Assembling cardboard boxes
- Machine operating
- Quality checks
- Adhering to Health & Safety at all times
- Working on a fast paced production line
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme.
If you are interested please call Blue Arrow on 01698 747024 (opt 2) for an immediate interview.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident