Are you a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist seeking a new LOCUM challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults suffering with Personality Disorders? Are you looking to join a dynamic & friendly NHS Trust?
Service Care Solutions have an exciting opportunity supporting Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Trust for an experienced Clinical/Counselling Psychologist on a LOCUM basis. The service is based in the Northampton area and supports Adults with a range of diverse Mental Health issues including Personality Disorders. This is a full-time opportunity for the duration of 3 months with the likelihood of extension. Part-time applications will also be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
Pay Rate: £32.00 Umbrella LTD + £150 Sign Up Bonus
Location: Northampton (Remote Working Available)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Complex Needs Service and responsibilities of the position will include:
- To provide a service to Adults with Mental Health issues.
- To work as a core member of the service to ensure that the treatment programme is delivered, monitored and evaluated. This will involve individual and group work as required.
- To promote a high standard of patient care.
- To provide out of hours work as and when required, for example, telephone support.
- Substantial Mental Health experience
- Previous experience working with vulnerable Adults
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident