Kickstart - Customer Service Advisor (Home-Based)
22 September 2021
25 October 2021
home based, OX51JE
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
The Puzzlers Club Limited
The Puzzlers Club offer subscriptions to puzzle magazines that contain a variety of puzzles and competitions. We give readers the challenge of completing up to 700 free puzzles, competing in an online community with other puzzlers to win prizes, and testing their knowledge and reasoning powers to the full. We offer a variety of magazines to suit all tastes, which customers can pay for on a monthly or annual basis.
We’re building a new telephone Team and have 3 Kickstart positions available, all of which will turn into well paid permanent full-time roles for successful applicants.
You will enjoy working with us if:
• You’re outgoing and enjoy talking to people over the phone.
• You like helping people and building relationships.
• You have a positive outlook and want to meet or exceed expectations.
• You’re open to feedback and trying new things.
• You’re motivated and want to progress your career.
Why you should apply:
• We have an excellent record of employee satisfaction, we’ve been through the experience of inducting 3 employees on the Kickstart scheme already, we know what we’re doing, and we offer excellent training.
• We have a £1,000 bonus scheme, generous commission payments and the option to work full-time during the Kickstart scheme if you hit your objectives.
• We supply you with your own laptop which can be used at home as well as in the office.
• We will offer full-time roles when the Kickstart scheme ends if you hit your objectives.
• We’re a young and rapidly growing Team who like to have fun!
More about the role:
• It’s based in our Kidlington office and serviced by bus routes.
• You’ll spend most of the day on the phone, with regular breaks.
• It’s a mixture of customer service and sales.
• You’ll need to understand basic computer skills.
• You’ll be personally coached and mentored by your line-manager.
More about the Company:
• We produce and sell puzzle books and natural health products.
• Our Team has doubled in size over the last 18 months.
• We provide an open and supportive environment and believe in helping all members of the Team to progress, both personally and professionally.
• We believe in supporting worthy causes and small charities.
• We’re privately owned and funded.
What we look for in our Team members:
• Positive attitude.
• Willingness to learn.
• Desire to perform consistently and achieve objectives.
After six months, there will be an option for successful employees to increase their hours to a full-time position and the hourly rate of pay will also be increased. In addition, a performance-based commission scheme will be put into place to reward those full-time employees who excel.
Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills;
Enthusiasm, persistence and a positive attitude;
Basic computer skills to process orders and record call details;
Willingness to learn;
Prepared to work as part of a team and respect colleagues;
Motivated to perform consistently and achieve targets.
Monday to Friday Flexible hours between 9:30am and 7pm
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
When support will be provided:
Support will be provided on an ongoing basis. Adam Butler will provide support as above.
How many hours it will take:
Approximately 2 hours per week, plus an-hoc online training.
Who will provide the support:
In-house via video conferencing, with the online training courses being provided by Udemy and Adam Butler Limited.
How support will be monitored:
Using video conferencing meetings with the employee’s manager daily and bi-monthly face-to-face meetings with the employees. A formal review will take place after 6 months. Technology will also be used to ensure that the employee’s activity is appropriate.
How the participant can provide feedback:
All employees are already encouraged to provide verbal feedback to their manager, with an escalation path to the Directors via email if they are not happy with the outcome. New employees under the Kickstart scheme will have exactly the same facility.
Apply for this job