Kickstart - JLT - Junior Software Engineer
01 October 2021
31 October 2021
DWP Kickstart Scheme
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
Fintex Ltd recently launched a new web application, RoleCatcher.com. The website acts as a central hub for job seekers which empowers the candidate to;
● Organise the job search process with a web based repository.
● Optimise applications by offering suggestions to improve their CV for each application.
● Automate many manual processes such as creating cover letters based on the job specification.
Now that we have completed our minimum viable product we look to continue to develop, evolve and improve the product over time. This role will help us achieve that.
All aspects are hosted on Amazon Web Services. We are also looking to create iOS and Android versions of the application in 2021.
Experience with some or any or some of these technologies would be very beneficial. Though may consider similar technology skillsets and support cross training.
This role will be to help us to continue to support, build and evolve our product. The role will be quite varied and is expect to include the following tasks;
● Alter and improve of existing and or new functionality
● Test new functionality
● Document changes
● Help configure and manage environments on AWS
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
For the first 3 weeks of the placement, you will undertake one month’s training, from Jolt,
designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the placement, taught live by industry
practitioners in the tech industry. Following the training, you will reconnect with
the company who will support you for the remainder of your placement.
Your Jolt training will cover:
- Sales Development
- Customer Success
- Employability Skills
- Tech Tools and office skills
- Understanding the Startup Mindset
- And other training to help you make the most out of your placement
Apply for this job