A large housing association are recruiting for a Services Coordinator to join one of their Extra Care Schemes in Grimsby to provide a full range of reception, secretarial and administrative services to the service, on a part time basis.
The focus of this Housing Services Coordinator role is to provide a full range of reception, secretarial and administrative services to the service which incorporates administrative, secretarial, financial, housing management services (including sign ups), performance reporting / monitoring and required business processes to ensure services are operating within sound and auditable environment.
This will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Type letters, memos and other documentation as requested by your line manager and/or colleagues and ensure all filing is completed regularly.
- Carry out reception duties as required, answering the telephone and handling enquiries as agreed with your line manager. Open and distribute post for the scheme.
- Carry out housing management tasks as required including but not limited to void performance monitoring, tenancy sign-ups, inputting of tenancy agreements, scanning of tenancy files for electronic storage purposes, providing housing management cover at schemes on an ad hoc basis, carrying out Health and Safety checks, reporting & monitoring.
- Compile and maintain data bases, use and administer housing management systems, keep records up to date and produce reports for performance monitoring and statistical returns in the correct format
- Arrange / set up meetings and take minutes of meetings ensuring that all key decisions of debate / concern are recorded accurately and action points / decisions / recommendations are clear.
- Ensure all documentation is produced to a high quality in a format that is easily understandable to the recipient within agreed timescales.
- Oversee financial tasks including but not limited to dealing with invoices / invoicing as agreed within the region to ensure a timely response and effective monitoring in line with contractual requirements.
- Handling of calls into the department from internal and external customers in line with agreed SLA's and KPI's including pro-active void marketing across the services.
To be considered for this Housing Services Coordinator role, you will require excellent administration skills, including being proficient in MS Office, good communication and minute taking. Ideally you will have experience within housing and a knowledge of Arrears and void monitoring, Housing management and some knowledge of the principles of safeguarding.
As you will be working in a service with vulnerable service users, you will also require a DBS to be processed. If you have an existing, clean DBS on the Update Service, this will be beneficial to your application.
This is a part time Housing Services Coordinator role, working 8:30-16:30 Saturday and Sunday - with possibility to pick up additional shifts in the week. The role is initially temporary for three months, but has a strong chance of becoming permanent.
If this Housing Services Coordinator role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Housing Services Coordinator role, please send your CV lee . mc millan @ service care . org . uk or call me on 01 772 20 89 66 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Housing Services Coordinator role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident