Job Purpose: Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
Pay Rate: £18.00 Umbrella LTD p/h + £150 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Northamptonshire (Remote Working available)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
The post-holder will provide telephone-based triage assessments to client's experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties. The post holder will also offer signposting to relevant third party organisations and will be required to make links within the local community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accept referrals via agreed protocols within the service
- Assess and support people with a common mental health problem in the self-management of their recovery
- Undertake patient centred interviews which identify areas where the person wishes to see change and recovery and makes an accurate assessment of risk to self and others
- Help to make decisions on suitability of new referrals, adhering to the service referral protocols, refer unsuitable clients on to the relevant service or back to the referral agent as necessary or steps up the person's treatment to higher levels of psychological therapy
- Provide a range of information and support for evidence based high volume low intensity psychological treatments. This may include guided self-help, group therapy and information about pharmacological treatments. This work may be face to face or via other media
- Previously completed IAPT low-intensity or PWP Training Course accredited by BPS
- Previous experience using IAPTUS
- Substantial Mental Health experience
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident