We are recruiting for Food Production Operative roles in the Northampton area for Europe's largest Sandwich Manufacturer. Our customer is a leading manufacturer of convenience foods. They are proud to supply a wide range of chilled, frozen and ambient foods to some of the most successful retail and food service customers in the UK.
They offer careers to talented people with a range of different skills and expertise to enable them to continue to grow and innovate in the food sector.
When you ask people what they like most about working at Northampton, they say 'the opportunities'
Don't just take our word for it, come and meet us on-site to see the great opportunities we have.
Duties of a Production Operative:
- Ensure that the correct ingredients are placed in the correct position
- Follow all Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to ensure that we work in a safe working environment.
- Store/stack food in designated containers and storage areas
- This role involves some degree of lifting, pushing and pulling
- Support your team and enjoy working in a clean safe and friendly environment
- Salary: £10.10 per hour. Overtime £12.62 per hour.
- Working Hours : Sunday to Thursday 6am to 3pm
- Location: Moulton Park Industrial Estate, Northampton NN3 6RX
- Duration: Ongoing Temp to perm roles available immediately
Benefits of working with us as a Production Operative:
- Quality, Food Safety & Hygiene training
- We will support you in getting your Level 2 food safety accreditation
- Amazing canteen facilities @ discounted prices (free food Mondays)
- Seasonal Raffles
- Refer a friend and receive £100
- Perm roles available straight away
- No targets / work with friends and family
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident