Verastar was established in 1998 and is one of the UK’s leading providers of essential services to small businesses. We supply a wide range of essential services – Fixed Lines, Broadband, Mobile, Water, Gas, Green Electricity and Insurance through our sister company The Insurance Octopus. Our goal is to simplify essential services for our customers by offering the widest range of products on the market. Not only have we experienced continued growth and strong financial performance as a result, we have been recognised by the following awards:
- The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards 2019
- Greater Manchester Business Awards 2019
- Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards 2019
The HR Administrator provides administration within our HR Department to support our people procedures ensuring consistency and compliance at all levels. The HR Administrator will provide the best service to our employees and internal stakeholders by delivering an accurate and efficient administration service.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Contract Management – support the employee lifecycle with administration of contracts, inputting new starters into the HR system, Civica, contract change management, benefit management and processing leavers
- Ensure all employee data is accurately recorded and maintained in the HR system, Civica
- Ensure absences, inclusive of sickness and family leave, are logged and managed in line with company triggers and statutory payments are adhered to
- Provide administration support for internal bonus schemes and incentives
- Be the first point of contact for our employees with general queries by telephone, email and face to face referring to our company policies and procedures
- Monitor and respond to emails in the HR inbox daily
- Support with facilities management with tasks such as car share scheme, access card entry
- General administration duties in line with scanning, filing employee paperwork
We’re looking for individuals that have come from a fast-paced environment that have a passion in delivering a first-class service to our customers with the drive to exceed expectations and drive their own personal development.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to flourish in a team environment and work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver exceptional results.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a HR Administration role or similar and/ or a CIPD level 3 or above however, this is not essential.
Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
Why Choose us
Across The Verastar Group, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive team and celebrating our diversity. Not only because this is the right thing to do, but also because we understand the commercial advantages that come with having a range of experiences, cultures and voices within our team. We aim for our colleague mix to reflect the diverse communities in which we operate and we’re striving to achieve this every day.
We all have a role to play in creating a great working environment which welcomes and celebrates difference, and which we can all feel proud to be part of.
That’s why we offer a fantastic starting salary as well as providing outstanding on-site facilities, including parking, a free gym and a discounted café - complete with a bar for after-work get togethers.
Our core values embody the way we look after our customers, and the way we treat each other:
UNITED – We are ONE team
PASSIONATE – We go the extra mile
INNOVATIVE – We find a better way
STRAIGHTFORWARD – We keep things simple
As well as being a great place to work, we offer impressive benefits too;
- STAR Bonus Scheme – Up to 10% of your annual salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy more through our buy and sell holiday scheme Online discount platform STAR Rewards – Offers discounts at 100s of high street and online stores
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Where to find us
We’re based in the heart of Sale Moor Village next to Sale Water Park, only a stone’s throw away from the M60 and just a short walk from the Airport Metro Link line and Sale Town Centre.
What happens next
If you’re looking for a new challenge with great benefits at an award-winning company, then Verastar is the place for you. To be part of our continued success click ‘Apply’ today to take the next step in your career.