Eho Food Safety/ Standards needed in Newbury £15.78 ph PAYE - Reference:5186624
This role will involve:
- Carry out inspections of all types of premises, land and undertakings and to initiate appropriate actions as a result.
- Respond to service requests, complaints and formal notifications by investigations, inspections, interviews and all other appropriate methods.
- Conduct investigations leading to the production of reports for consideration by the Public Protection Partnership – Joint Case Management including conducting interviews under caution, witness handling, evidence gathering and preparing for and attending court or tribunal.
- Manage other staff conducting investigations acting as a Senior Investigating Officer for the purpose of the Criminal Procedures and Investigations Act 1996 (Senior EHO)
- Take the lead on research into specialist topics and disseminate information to colleagues in these fields. This may include the supervision of specialist contractors.
- Undertake inspections and associated actions in response to licensing, authorisations, permits, registrations and similar activities.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with clients, colleagues and external agencies.
Ideally candidates will have:
- EHRB registered
- Post EHRB qualification in related field of study e.g. Masters Degree, Investigations, CIEH accredited Assessment for Professional Development (APD) or NQF Level 7 or above
- Demonstrable knowledge investigation framework including PACE, RIPA, POCA and CPIA
- Knowledge and experience of appropriate IT systems
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.