Cloud Solution Architect
21 September 2021
£32,000 to £35,000 per year
21 October 2021
CLOUD MASTER LIMITED
Apply for this job
Job title : Cloud Solution Architect
Number of vacancies : 1
Salary : £32000 -£35000 per annum
Job Reference :CloudMLTD/ITArch-01/0921
Work Location: Reading, Berkshire
CLOUD MASTER LIMITED Consulting Limited looking for a Solution Architect with experience in Cloud technologies to join a dynamic and friendly team based in Reading, Berkshire
• Deliver Solution Architecture for projects and platforms focussing on use of industry reference architectures
• Provide technical insight and handover to operational teams to transition new propositions into customer service.
• Data modelling and data architecture design.
• ETL, data integration and data migration design
• Data quality system and process design
• Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team
• Build compelling cases for change and achieve buy in across architecture, security, IT operations, and business teams
• Frame architectural decisions including total costs for expected lifetime of solution.
• Contribute to the strategy for Group Functions
• Contribute to Strategy Architecture and Planning profession.
• Excellent collaboration skills, you will build highly effective partnerships with projects, vendors, peer architects, security teams and operational Service lines able to talk to very senior stakeholder • Delivering architecture design and implementations in AWS, GCP (and Azure)Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
• Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
• Producing white papers and best practices guides
• Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
Required Education and Experience
• Degree in relevant field
• Extensive experience working as a Solution/Application Architect
• Experience designing highly scalable and performing systems using Cloud technology (AWS)
• An experienced Solution Architect with deep experience and expertise in application architecture and development on AWS
• Experience of defining AWS architectural guidance for cloud native applications
• Specialised knowledge in developing cloud native digital applications both mobile and Web
• Preferably experience of cloud solution architecture
• Experience with Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps methods.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as SOA, EAI, MVC, Java/JEE
• Experience with deploying solutions into AWS and content delivery network.
• Knowledge of web technologies, intranet/internet, able to apply specialist knowledge to solve complex problems.
• Significant experience of pre-sales design and solution implementation in Cloud, Virtualisation, Storage, Network and service integration.
• Knowledge of database and big data architectures as well as hybrid cloud solutions.
• A good understanding of business workflows and application service integration into Cloud services.
• Knowledge and understanding of IT technical design and security within an environment governed by standards and codes of compliance.
• Delivering solutions to internal customers, including database consolidation, implementation, and application integration with focus on architectural services.
Apply for this job