Talented and experienced Chef De Parties needed to join a dedicated hospital catering team in Beckenham. Paying £12 per hour and working 37.5 hours, this is a permanent full-time role.
- 5h per week - possibility of overtime.
- 5 over 7 days (including bank holidays, Christmas, etc.)
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 over 5 years.
- On site free parking
- Will qualify to have access to blue light card that gives discounts in over 2000 shops.
- Working in a team of 25 staff feeding 400 patients twice a day.
- Possibility of training and progression.
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- Assist in the development of new menus
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
Please apply online or contact David Lomax @ The London Perm Hub on 0208 427 6199
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident