Could you be the next care giving hero?
As a Care Assistant in Worcester and the surrounding area, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care, feeding and PEG care, posture care, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
You will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers in the house's of our service users, all with one common goal, to deliver the best possible care throughout every shift.
Opportunities are available for staff to work long days, or morning and afternoon shifts as part of a 1:1 and 2:1 package of care.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
You will need the following
You will need to have the following specifications in order to apply for this rewarding role:
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one.
- A valid certificate in Moving and handling
- You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- Access to a smartphone device is required
- An hourly rate of up to £17.62, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, where you can develop your skills and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, you can immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Apply now and you can start within a week!