** EARNING POTENTIAL UP TO £1500p/month! **
Are you respectful? Caring? Passionate? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Experience is not required.
Apprenticeships now available!
We are a family business working in partnership with our team to deliver quality care and support to adults choosing to live with us in our purpose built care centres.
Our philosophy of care is "Our Family, Caring For Your Family...". We expect our team to take a positive approach to support for individuals and their families professionally and in a way that you would care for your own family.
We are looking for talented Healthcare Assistants to support our clients in a positive way, with good humour and without prejudice.
You will be given specialist and bespoke training to support individuals living with dementia and their families practically and physically in new an innovative ways.
So if you want the opportunity to join us at this exciting time, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Healthcare Assistant , you will be involved in shaping and supporting the individuals to build self esteem and achieve their long and short term personal goals. You will be central in ensuring they live vibrant lives and enjoy meaningful activities.
We are looking for a confident, passionate individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support in our health/social care settings..
If you are someone who has the ability to take pride in supporting adults to continue living happy and fulfilling lives then this position could be for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support for individuals in all areas of their lives. These will cover the following areas:
- Physical and psychological support including social activities and sensory stimulation
- Support for individuals with dementia, communication difficulties and sensory impairments
What you will need to do the role successfully
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Person centred approach.
- Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels,
- Good communications skills.
- Prior experience working with older adults living with dementia, and behavioural support needs (desirable).
- Prior experience in person centred support planning (essential)
- Ideally you will hold a Level 2 Diploma in health and social care or equivalent.
- Competitive rates, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Welcome bonus - T&C apply
- Apprenticeship Courses available for continued support throughout the beginning of your career with us.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £250 - T&C apply
- Comprehensive Induction
- Career Development Opportunities - We are looking for our future leaders! Fast track manager opportunities and talent management programme available.
- Ongoing Training and Development - We will support you to grow and develop no matter your background or experience!
- Secondment and complex service Assignment Opportunities
- Financial Support For Training and Development
- Flexible Working opportunities - If you have your own commitments, let us help you to work flexibly! Students, Parents, Grandparents, Carers and Retirees – we can support you to work!
- Employee Wellbeing & Assistant Programme - Helpline, Wellbeing portal, Counselling, Legal Advice and Support
- Employee Engagement Programmes - Newsletters, Staff Portal, Committees and much more!
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Uniform contributions to help cover your costs