20 September 2021
20 October 2021
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Land and Sea Resources
Apply for this job
We are recruiting for a Residential Conveyancer for position in North West !
This position is a great job opportunity if you are looking to relocate to the Lake District , Cumbria to join a respected legal practice in the North West!
Our Client is actively recruiting an experienced residential conveyancer to join the busy property department which operates in the offices across Cumbria, Lake District and Morecambe Bay, North West. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in residential conveyancing.
The role involves all aspects of residential conveyancing including taking initial instructions from clients, preparation of all relevant documentation, complying with anti-money laundering regulations, obtaining searches, liaising with mortgage companies, preparing reports on title, raising and replying to enquiries, attending to registrations at the Land Registry, managing clients’ expectations and following the transaction through from instruction to completion.
The successful residential conveyancer will need to have the following experience /skills:
• Experience in residential conveyancing, managing his or her own caseload with minimal supervision.
• 3+ years PQE FCilex, Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
• Highly Organised
• Excellent Communication skills
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail
• Capable of working on your own as well as part of the team
• Up to date knowledge of AML and client due diligence regulations, including proof and source of funds requirements. Internal procedure training is provided
• Excellent IT skills are essential – you will be expected to work paperless and when required, remotely.
• Ability to manage and maintain your CPD record. Keeping up to date with legal and procedural developments is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic and driven environment!
What we can offer:
• Flexibility (hours and location)
• Progression, promotion opportunities
• Further incentives will be discussed at Interview
When to apply:
We would advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Email your Application to email@example.com
During the process we will discuss with you the role and how we can help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions with regarding the position, please contact Diana at our office on +44 (0) 1229 807371
Apply for this job