Are you an experienced sales Executive - confident and driven with a desire to succeed?
Do you want to work for a family run company that looks after their team and has many people that have worked there for a long time?
Do you want to be appreciated and have opportunities to develop and progress to more senior roles within the company?
If you answered yes to the questions above then read on as we have a fantastic opportunity available with a company that is growing and always develops its team and promotes from within.
What you will be doing:
• Make outbound business to business telephone calls to generate new business sales and gain new customers.
• Manage existing customer accounts by maintaining regular communication, up selling additional products and providing a high level of customer service.
• Working closely with external account managers.
• Carrying out administration and reporting tasks.
• Working towards hitting and exceeding targets.
• Strong communicator with a professional attitude and ability to overcome obstacles
• Previous sales or customer service experience desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
• Keen attitude to succeed with a high level of enthusiasm to learn and develop within the job role.
• A team player who can work independently and use own initiative.
• Reliable, punctual and tenacious.
• Happy to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
• Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Salary £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
We are looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible so apply now with your CV for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website