Engineering Teacher - Wickford
20 September 2021
£16 to £20 per hour
20 October 2021
Apply for this job
We are looking for an Engineering Teacher to start ASAP on a
long term supply basis. This is to work in a mainstream secondary
school in the Wickford area.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for an Engineering Teacher to start ASAP in a
secondary school in the Wickford area.
- You will be teaching across KS4 and KS5.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The SLT are experienced and supportive with specialists in all
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning
About the successful Engineering Teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant and related degree.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to
engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Engineering Teacher
- Location - Wickford
- Position - Full Time Teacher or NQT
- Type of work - Engineering teaching in a secondary school
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - ongoing
- Full time/part time - Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay - £130 per day for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Engineering Teacher must
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards
and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good
communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this
vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from
our Refer a Friend scheme.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this job