SEN Teacher - Clacton-on-Sea
20 September 2021
£16 to £20 per hour
20 October 2021
Apply for this job
PRU Teacher - Clacton-on-Sea
We are looking for an SEN Teacher to work with students with a
range of SEND difficulties including students with Autism, PMLD and
- We are looking for teachers with either SEN experience or a
passion to work with SEN.
- You will be working in a Clacton-based Alternate Provision
school for students with SEMH.
- Purpose built school with specialist learning areas.
- The schools work across key stages 1-4 hence there are
opportunities across these key stages.
Contract Details for SEN Teacher:
- Location - Clacton-on-Sea
- Position - SEN Teacher
- Type of work - teaching in a PRU
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £130 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for SEN
- Previous experience is required, ideally within the SEN Sector,
although this is not essential providing you have the right
attitude and desire.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be
- A passion for working with children with SEMH.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive
attitude towards working with SEN students.
To be eligible to work as a SEN Teacher through us, you
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered
with the online update service or be willing to process a new
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply
with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
We are able to offer the successful
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses
including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this
role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our
Refer a Friend scheme
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!
Apply for this job