Job title: Cleaners
Contract type: Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, wc, urinals, washbasins).
* Immediate Start.
* Monday to Friday - Weekends available
* You have the ability to pick and choose shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
* Working alongside our cleaning team to ensure the facilities are kept to a high standard.
* Clean toilet areas.
* Mop sweeping.
* General dusting to include desks, furniture, chairs and ledges.
* Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner
* Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly to the manufactures recommendations and stored appropriately.
* Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
* Wear your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
* Proficient use of basic types of cleaning equipment.
* Ability to be able to work quickly in an organised manner
* Eye for details and a passion for cleanliness.
* General cleaning methods and techniques Knowledge.
* Flexible working hours.
* Blue Benefits including discounts with major retailers and entertainment venues.
* Superstars reward scheme.
* Holiday Pay & Pension.
* Training & Development available.
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident