A fantastic Chef de Partie role in Cheltenham paying a salary between £18,000 - £24,000 PLUS roughly £2,000 per year in tips is required for an intimate French Bistro. Closed during CHRISTMAS Holidays (24th, 25th, 26th December and New Years Day!)
Chef de Partie role in Cheltenham Highlights:
• £18,000-£24,000 pa PLUS up to £2000 tips
• Working exclusively with fresh produce
• Amazingly supportive, enthusiastic and passionate team
• Classic French Bistro cuisine and setting
• Up to 45 hours a week, 5 out of 7 days with Sundays always off
• The perfect role for someone looking to learn new chef skills
• Closed over the Christmas holidays
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Cheltenham is one of the town's smallest restaurants but don't be fooled by it’s tiny space, this restaurant serves some of the best food in Cheltenham, within an incredibly cosy and authentic French Bistro setting. Reviewers rave about the food and atmosphere on offer here thanks to the intimate dining setting and attentive staff allowing this restaurant to stand head and shoulders above Cheltenham’s French chain restaurants.
Chef de Partie role in Cheltenham Job Overview:
• Joining a team of three chefs to produce fresh French cuisine from scratch
• Supporting the team to produce on average 30 covers per shift.
• Genuine involvement with menu and meal creatively
• IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WILLING TO LEARN AND MASTER THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS CUISINE IN THE WORLD
Chef de Partie role in Cheltenham desired Experience/Skills:
• We are open to speaking to Commis Chefs, Chef De Partie’s, Trainee Chefs and even recently graduated culinary students from any background. All we ask for is that you have a passion to create and work with great French food within a small and supportive kitchen team.
If you have most, but not all of the desired experience – please feel comfortable to apply!