We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
We're looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join our team at Retain International. As a part of Capita PLC, you will be working for one of the UK's largest and most successful professional services organisation. Retain International provides bespoke resource management software to a multitude of different sectors, spanning over 70 countries globally. This role is home based in the UK. What you'll be doing:
• Being involved in numerous consultancy projects ranging from implementations, upgrades and data migration to training
• Dealing with customers on a regular basis and capturing business requirements
• Providing presales support to assist with the deals with customers
• Working with databases
• Deploying and configuring the Retain software based on the business requirements
• Creating documents as part of a handover to the Support Team
What we're looking for:
• Strong technical knowledge of and experience with SQL Server
• Experience in database optimisation
• Experience with SQL Server Management Studio (SQL Profiler OR SQL Execution Plan OR Client statistic)
• Technical knowledge of current Windows operating systems
• Technical knowledge of IIS web server
• Technical knowledge of networking (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory)
• Knowledge of, or experience with Exchange Server
• Awareness of ITIL
• Degree in computer science (or equivalent field of study)
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
• Remote working based out of your home office
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident