Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner
Part Time - 27 hours
£40,000 - £55,000 + HCLA
Hammersmith & Fulham
About the role
We are looking for well-organised and Advanced Practitioner Physiotherapy, to deliver quality clinical care for patients with musculoskeletal conditions. Whilst undertaking comprehensive assessment anddiagnosisof patients with a wide variety of physical and emotional needs, you must formulate, deliver, review and progress individual treatment programmes and ensure effective treatment, specialist advice and timely discharge are achieved.
We are dedicated in delivering the highest level of patient care, in the most efficient and cost-effective way, with re-investment to ensure services are sustainable.
Join our motivated, ambitious and fast-growing team. We focus on competency, developing talent and offer great flexibility. You’ll be registered with the HCPC, and a fully qualified Physiotherapist. If you’re able to manage a varied caseload of MSK patients, committed to CPD and have the desire to develop yourself and the service, with a keen eye on improving patient care, then we’d be keen to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in delivering Pain Management services with tangible results (or an ambition and desire to work in this area)
- A deep understanding of the impact of persistent pain in the wider community
- Outstanding values that underpin clinical expertise and people management
- Proven track record of influencing patients, people,commissionersand pathways
- Understand, influence and drive quality of audits and the integration of EBP.
- Educational acuity in developing and providing specialist teaching in pain management.
- Strong desire and drive to deliver innovation and lead on change.
- Experience of developing team members
Connect Health is the largest, independent provider of integrated community MSK (musculoskeletal) and physiotherapy services in the UK (including orthopaedics, pain, rheumatology, and occupational health) serving over 350k NHS patients per year across 20+ CCGs and 100+ businesses.
We provide bespoke occupational services to companies and organisations, large and small. We’re also a trusted and longstanding provider of numerous integrated community service contracts across the country for the NHS.
We’ve been treating patients with MSK disorders to keep them moving and improve their quality of life for 30 years, which means that our systems and approaches are designed to facilitate great care for patientswith MSK conditions. We have one vision, and that is to help people improve their quality of life. It’s why we exist and it’s what we care passionately about. Our services are wholly designed to focus on the patient experience and what really makes a difference to them. Being seen in the right place, at the right time, by the right clinician. It’s exactly what a patient wants, and it’s helped countless people improve their quality of life.
Benefits of working for Connect
- up to 30 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
- option to buy additional annual leave
- an additional day off for your birthday
- online discounts portal
- employer pension contributions
- salary sacrifice schemes
- an employee assistance programme
- performance related pay rewards
- team building/away days
- reimbursement of HCPC and CSP membership fees for clinicians
“The best thing about Connect Health? For me it’s the opportunity to develop”
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our Connect Health recruitment system.
All subsequent information regarding your application will be managed through Connect Health. This means that you will not be able to track the progress of your application via NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to any e-mails you send to us via NHS Jobs.
By applying for this post you are agreeing to Connect Health transferring the information contained in this application to our Connect Health recruitment system.
If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the Connect Health Records system.
Further information about your privacy rights is available on our website.