Plant Operator - Avonmouth - Long term contract - £23.000 a year (equivalent to £12.30 an hour) + Overtime.
Are you looking for a new job with variety and plenty of training and development opportunities.
We are looking for a Plant Operator to work in Avonmouth to carry out various task across a manufacturing company, experience within Quality Control and Labs is desirable but not essential.
Hours of work for the Plant Operator in Avonmouth are 37.5 hours per week.
They will mainly be: 6.00am - 2.00pm or 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday with the opportunity to work overtime which could earn you up to an £5,000 a year.
Duties will include and all training will be provided.
* Maintain a high standard of hygiene on site.
* Assisting with the operating machinery within the plant.
* Using the control systems to monitor the flow of product during the manufacturing process.
* Using the computer systems to monitor stock control and levels of the raw ingredients.
* Carrying out some Quality Control checks and recording data.
* Taking samples of the products and raw ingredients.
* Recording vital production information on the IT systems.
* Basic Laboratory work.
Plant Operator - Avonmouth - Long term contract - £24.000 a year (equivalent to £12.30 an hour ) + Overtime
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident