VNA Driver - Immediate start
Free transport from Picadilly Station and Manchester Airport!!
We are currently recruiting for VNA Driver roles to join our team in the Altincham area WA15 0AF Immediate starts are available.
Our client is one of the UK's leading logistics companies. A warehouse with a great atmosphere and you are treated with respect.
- Pay rate day shift - £10.83 per hour
- Pay rate night shift - £12.23 per hour
- Weekend allowance £14.40 for each weekend day worked
- Attendance bonus + £1.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Overtime: 1.5 x pay rate after 42 hours worked in one week
- Working Hours: 07:30-18:00 day shift and 18:30-05:00 night shift
- Rota: Front End - working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Back End - working Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Sunbank Lane, Altincham, Greater Manchester, WA15 0AF
- Duration: Ongoing with opportunity for permanent contract after 12 weeks
Role of a VNA Driver:
- Receiving pallets from trailers
- Transporting around the warehouse
- Input/output from VNA racking
- Loading trailers
- Any other reasonable warehouse duties as required
- Good level of English is required.
- Full paid training and induction provided.
- Previous proven experience as VNA / FLT driver is required.
Benefits of working with us as a VNA Driver
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- 24 hours support from our onsite team.
- On-site canteen
If you are interested in the above VNA Driver role, please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident