We are looking for Event Stewards to work at events across the midlands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at a multitude of events such as sporting events, concerts, and festivals, in particular Godiva Festival, Derby County FC, Wembley, Twickenham, Coventry Building Society Arena, Wigan, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Watford FC, Coventry City of Culture events and many more!
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We pride ourselves on providing a world class level of customer service and are looking for industry leading experts to join us on experiencing working at what we like to call, the worlds special moments!
**Responsibilities include and are not limited to:**
* Welcoming all visitors to the venue
* Dealing with any queries and offering additional information regarding the event
* Checking access passes (where applicable)
* Helping to direct flow of foot traffic
* Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure the smooth running of the event
* Being the eyes and ears of the event and ensuring the safety team have the information they require
**All skills below are advantageous however not essential as we will provide all training to support successful candidates.**
* Experience working as an Event Steward
* Previous customer service experience
* You must have a good level of verbal and written English
* The ability to react calmly in high pressured situations
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments.
**Hours of work:**
Shift times will vary on each event, early and late shifts will be available.
**Rate of pay:**
Depending on the event you work, the hourly rate varies: £8.36-10.21ph
Where national min and living wage applies, we pay 18-23 year old the £8.36ph rate and 23+ 8.91ph.
If you have previously worked as a customer service assistant, event steward, NVQ Level 2 spectator safety steward, car park marshal, traffic management operative, traffic attendant, hospitality host, front of house or any other relatable role please apply today with your CV attached!
* Please note that we are adapting our recruitment process to meet COVID-19 government requirements
* Please note you must have a NI number to apply for this role
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident