Are you an experienced and qualified Nursing Assistant or Healthcare Assistant?
Would you like to work in an outstanding acute NHS trust that truly values their staff?
Would you like to work at an NHS trust that is committed to ensuring your ongoing development and training of a wide range of clinical skills and knowledge?
What is the role of a Nursing Assistant at UHBW?
In order to undertake this role you must have :
(please note you will not be shortlisted if you do not meet the criteria):
- You must have at least six months experience in similar healthcare role
- You must have a minimum of an NVQ level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care and GCSE A*- D in English/ Math's or equivalent
- You must be able to work a minimum of 3 long shifts per week, on a 24/7 rota (no fixed shifts)
You will play an essential role in supporting the delivery of the highest standard of quality care to our patients, working alongside registered nurses and other healthcare professionals. Your role will include a wide range of tasks, from providing personal and intimate care to undertaking clinical observations. You will be required to follow stringent policies such as infection control and manual handling policies. In addition you will be providing emotional and practical support to patient & their families.
Why join us at UHBW?
- Because we are passionate about supporting our staff and clinical teams, so that we can achieve our common goal of delivering outstanding patient care.
- Because we can offer job security in these uncertain times within an organisation that is dedicated to the well being of its staff.
- Because we are one of a handful of health trusts to have achieved a CQC rating of “Outstanding” for a second time second time in succession.
- Because we are located in the heart of the vibrant City of Bristol, and the gateway to the glorious South West.
- Because we are a digital exemplar NHS trust, using the latest technology such as e-obs to ensure we deliver the best possible care to our patients.
If you have applied within the last 6 months, please do not re apply.
If you do not meet the essential criteria
For further details / informal visits contact:
Talent Aquisition Manager