We are looking for an Area Plant & Tool Fitter in the South West (Bristol, Cirencester, Gloucester)
We are Hirebase
As members of The Hire Association Europe we work hard to keep the highest standards in all our 130 branches around the country. Our teams of highly competent, experienced and friendly staff pride themselves on providing up to date knowledge and supplying our customers with the right equipment.
The role of an Area Plant & Tool Fitter
Providing technical back up and support to our Hirebase branches. Working closely with your colleagues to ensure the company hire fleet and resources are used efficiently whilst acting as ambassador for the Hirebase business. Ensure maximum life is achieved from hire fleet through continuous improvement in maintenance standards and preventing excessive repair cost through routine plant maintenance.
We are happy to discuss the possibility of working flexibly. Please talk to us during the interview process about what works for you. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
What do I need to be successful?
- have experience of maintaining hire plant tools and equipment
- hold a driving licence
- have a plant servicing/maintenance qualification, level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- be a big team player
- have a driving licence
- have a really positive attitude
- be reliable and enthusiastic
- enjoy talking to lots of different people
- be naturally curious to spot those sales opportunities
What you’ll get in return
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- The chance to join Grab – our one stop shop for all things discounts, benefits, communications and recognition
- Company bonus scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Awards where our colleagues are recognised quarterly and annually
- A generous staff discount scheme
- A range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
We have a set of values which we strongly believe in. If they speak to you then we have something in common!
We have the know-how We get stuck in We stand together We get it done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.